TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to www.elawyers.lk!
Please read these Terms fully and carefully before using the Services, because these Terms form a legally binding contract between you and elawers.lk for your use of the Services. We provide you with access to and use of the Services subject to your compliance with these Terms. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In other words: This agreement governs your use of www.elawyers.lk and may affect your legal rights.
By registering for the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. We reserve the right to change our eligibility criteria at any time, and to refuse to offer the Services to anyone for any reason or no reason at all. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations (collectively, “Laws”), and your right to use the Services is revoked wherever these Terms, your use of the Services, or any part of the Services conflicts with any Laws.
In other words: You can’t use the Services if you are under 18 or if these Terms or the Services violate local law.
- Your Information
- Retention of Services from E-law Solutions (pvt) ltd
By Clicking/Agreeing the terms and conditions you request from our company to provide you the pricing of our services
- Your Responsibility
- You must provide accurate information to us.
- Once you decide the service you wish to obtain from us, you must send us an appropriate request for us specifying your requirements.
- Thereafter, a representative of elawyers.lk will contact you by email. The said email can either be a fee quote or a request for more information.
- If the email received by you is a fee quote and you agree to retain our services under the said fee estimate, you may reply with y our written consent.
- The Fee quote will contain the amount you are required to pay to obtain our service, method of payment and confirmation, and payment details. If you agree, You must comply with the instructions therein.
- If the email refereed above requests further information, you must immediately provide the same.
- All your communication with elawyers.lk should only be done with the assigned elawyer.lk representative.
- Depending on the service you request, the elawyer.lk representative assigned you may or may not be an Attorney-at-Law.
- If you are unhappy with your assigned representative, you must immediately make a complaint against such representative.
- Each representative assigned to you is specialized in the area assigned and therefore do not ask questions relating to other services from them.
- All ways you must send a new request for each of the services you receive.
- You must make the full payment to Elawyers,lk upon receiving the confirmation from us that the service is ready for delivery.
- Service Restorations
We do not make any appearance on behalf of your in any Court.
- Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
This agreement should be governed by the Laws of Sri Lanka and the Court of Sri Lanka shall have the jurisdiction.
We can modify, amend, change or replace any of the terms, conditions or provisions of these Terms, or change, suspend or discontinue the Services (including without limitation the availability of any feature, database or content) at any time by replacing these Terms on the Site and by sending you a notice through the Services via email. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes, and to keep your email address current. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes. If you disagree with the new terms, please stop using the Services (but, before doing so, you may want to export and delete your Secure Information and your Account from the Services). In the unlikely event that we discontinue the Services, we will notify you to allow you to export Your Information.
In other words: This agreement may change, and if you continue using the Services after such change you will be deemed to have accepted the new
Waiver and Sever-ability. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce that or any other part of these Terms. Waiver of compliance in any particular instances does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future. In order for any waiver of compliance with these Terms to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver through one of our authorized representatives. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
In other words: The only valid way for us to waive your compliance with any of this agreement is by written notice from us. If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid, the rest still stands.
- Assignment. These Terms are personal to you, and you may not assign, transfer or sub-license any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without Elawyers’ express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations here-under without consent.
- No Relationship. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- Cancellation and Termination.
This agreement can be terminated by either party by giving sufficient notice to the outer.
Contact: You may contact us at the following address: No 104, Royal Pearl Garden, Alwis Town, Wattala.